Trusted Lawyer in White Plains
Whether you're facing a specific financial legal issue or have questions that only an attorney can properly answer, a lawyer from Arlene Gordon-Oliver P.C. is here to help. At our White Plains firm, we work hard to support our clients no matter the situation at hand.
Compassionate Attorneys at Your Service
Our White Plains lawyers understand that looming legal issues can be stressful and overwhelming. That's why we believe in giving clients our full attention and treating them with care and respect. When you work with us, you'll get the benefit of:
- Knowledgeable and experienced lawyers
- Convenient office hours
- Reasonable attorney fees
Attempting to tackle a financial legal matter on your own can end up negatively impacting the outcome of your situation. Why risk such repercussions when our dedicated lawyers are on hand to offer guidance when you need it the most? To set up an appointment or learn more about our White Plains law practice, call Arlene Gordon-Oliver P.C. today.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 20 Years Experience Representing Debtors
- White Plains, Bankruptcy Trustee
- Vice President of the New York State Bar Association
- Chair of the Bankruptcy Section for the Westchester County Bar Association and National Bar Association
- Hablamos Espanol
- Flexible Appointment Availability
- Personal Attention On Every Case